Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wolfie's Featured Pic- GDL Marker Makeup Wakeup



Sort of like a picture of the day type of deal, this is todays featured picture. I think Retta gave me the idea to incorporate some pictures so people know who Im talking about when I throw names of my friends out in posts. So Im going to try to give you some old classic pics of my crew here and there so you can put names with faces

This particular picture is my good buddy Gordon Dudley Lawson III, sometimes known as GDL3. Gordie is the official commenter of the month for April. We appreciate it Gordman. Keep up the good work.

The story behind the picture is kind of cool. The man had a few drinks and passes out on the couch in my old apartment so I toss Sev a sharpie and have him give Gordie a nice marker goatee. We were trying to convince him to grow one earlier in the night but he said it wouldn't look right on him. We had to prove him wrong.

So Sev paints him up and we are laughing a little bit right. I go get my camera to remember this thing and I get up close and press the button. As I press the button, his eyes shoot open right before the flash, rlol. It was like seeing a dead body open its eyes at a wake, scared the crap out of me. It doesn't help that he has two different colored eyes too. Hes dead asleep in that picture, haha.

Stay tuned for more pics.

Oh yea, Gordie sent me this video the other day of Reggie Watts. Hes an absolute creature musician. You might get a kick out of the vid. He was on Fallon the other night performing.



If you guys find youtubes that are funny or interesting, ship em my way and if I post it I'll give you credit. Dont be shy.

-JW

3 comments:

  1. put up pics of Nick, TOTAL HOTTIE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice Nick....you either posted that yourself or your little sister / gf did. Keep up the good work C O T Y.


    -The GOAT.

    ReplyDelete