Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Tribute to....Taylor Swift

I hope you didn't think that I was going to mess up hot/cute chick Wednesday. The blog has been very active today...which is good because I have been very busy napping, putting off an important school project, and resting up for the elite 8 intramural softball game I have tonight.

Anyways.....thank god Taylor Swift is over the age of 18 so I can tell all of you how much I love her. She has the cute/hot thing going on so hard...you can't ignore it.
(Look at that I'm so innocent Jake but I want you to DO ME with my parents home look that she has...incred).

Now I know I've heard she can't really sing for shit, and she has been awful on award shows and SNL but I couldn't care any less, she could have the voice of Fran Dreischer and I'd still be in love......besides the hate is heaviest at the top (something we here at WKFTB are very familiar with).


The question at hand here is how long can I let Taylor struggle through life knowing that I am in fact, her soul mate??? I'm saying I might have to do something drastic like attend one of her shows and propose to her...do chicks like that kind of stuff? Let me know sladddieessss...

Also you know that I had to do it....


-J "Softball Slamming...HR Pimpin...The Kid is Back" Perk

1 comment:

  1. She doesn't do it for me. So sorry Jakester. Shes all yours though.

    ReplyDelete