Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Tribute to....Elisha Cuthbert

Elisha is one of my ALL TIME favorite girls. She got her first big spot on 24 playing Kim, Jack Bauer's daughter. Rumor has it she returned this past week...and even though I'm about 10 episodes behind on 24 this season, you can bet your ass I will be catching up just to get a glimpse at my girl. (BTW am I paying tribute to too many blondes????)

I will say that Elisha has definately lost her fast ball a bit it seems....and for that reason I am choosing to put up some pics of her back in her day...her '99 Pedro at the All-Star game days. I'm talking about the time when I stored all of her scenes from the movie "The Girl Next Door" in my mind for when I was having sex with unnattractive girls at college (sorry girls, it's true).



The point is Elisha, I miss you...a lot. And I know that you miss me too. So lets quit this whole charade with you dating various NHL players and just come back to the kid...I'm waiting.

In case you didn't know she used to date Sean Avery and was probably the driving force behind this little video...


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment