Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm a chameleon....

Not really...but there are times when I actually do enjoy a nice NON mixtape rap song. I've been feeling this one lately.

Shinedown - "Second Chance"


Feel like the Wolfeman might like this as well because I know he at least used to sweat Shinedown....that might been in like HS though my bad if I'm wrong.

BTW my intramural softball team at the U (Yes I am 25, work as a full time staff member and still play intramurals) won 26-0 tonight in a 4 inning mercy rule....and ya know that I went deep in my first 2 at bats and pimped those bitches hard.....and then grounded weakly to first in my third at bat.


PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.


-Bloggy Bonds

4 comments:

  1. Good call Perk. I do sweat Shinedown. Well atleast I did. I haven't given the new stuff a chance but I will. They are the last rock band I was into before I adopted R&B/Hip Hop as my main ish. Saw em live and they killed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to sweat em' too...haven't been listening to them lately, but I personally think they are moving into the ranks of a 3 doors down and nickleback (selling tons of records and filling venues consistently for years).

    ReplyDelete
  3. commenter of the month right there ^ gdl3 is bringin it

    ReplyDelete
  4. GDL is bringing it....Gordie the next time we are at a bar together I am buying you a beer my friend.

    ReplyDelete