Friday, April 24, 2009

Dumbfreshness

I've been in an unreal good mood today. I think we can all agree that today is so sweet. It's Friday, it's a legit spring day, the rest of the weekend is going to be like summer -- amazing. I found the best burger in Boston at a German pub in Chinatown, oddly enough. I won't even attempt to talk about N.E. sports, but those are super sweet, too. Like so many good things in concentrate, almost like a Galvatron. Anyway, I won't bore you with my rare optimism and contentedness (that a word?)...just some links and what have you.

(1) Best website I aspire to be on. Just funny/random/ridic text messages people send. Chris Hall sent this to me, so here is the credit...even though he called me gothic last week, I couldn't be less gothic. Anyway, this site has some of the best one-liners I've ever heard in my lifetime.

(2) This is an Ode to the BBQ burger that I had for lunch and the 6-mile run it is going to take to burn it off. Apparently this was already on barstool, so I apologize for the redundancy...i don't read it, but I guess I should have known. balls.



(3) What Up Little Kid? Idk if it's school vacation everywhere, but it is in Boston and I've seen more little kids this week than I would have liked to. It was also bring your little gremlin to work day yesterday and I got so scared when I saw them, cuz I wasn't expecting it. Anyway, so this made me laugh and think of all the things I have wanted to say to little kids when they stare at me on the T. It get's a little raunch towards the end, but I figured you would forgive me.



Happy Friday.

<3 Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment