Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Tribute to.....Rachel Bilson

Alright everyone knows it's hump day aka WKFTB hot chick day.  I now have to go on record and say that I regret never watching the OC.  I used to make fun of my roomates in college back in my days at the U for watching this whack ass show...little did I know they were really watching to look at chicks like this.  
I guess I just had really selfish roomates.  Either that or they were so sick of me calling them chooches for watching a high school drama on a college drinking night they didn't feel like they needed to alert me to the hot chick in the show that I would have wanted to marry.  Looking back on this I'm glad they didn't tell me this, because after looking at Rachel I might have done something drastic like drop out of college (leaving behind my baseball fame and millions of fans), moved to hollywood and hunted Rachel down to win her love.
^^^^^This is her thinking of what could have been....I know Rachel....I know.  Someday we will be able to figure out the crazy never ending love saga that we have ^^^^^^^



Goodbye Rachel.......here's to the one that got away.....

 :o(


On a more serious note me and the self proclaimed blogfather Nick will be in attendence tonight as Johnnn LESTAHHHHHHHH looks to move the sox to 2-0 on the year as the quest for 162-0 ensues.  I plan to get Nick so drunk that I can convince him to paint our NEW (the new blog will launch soon) URL on his chest and run across the infield and get bundled/tasered/crundled by Fenway security.  Look for it on the news....

- J Perk

5 comments:

  1. Oh Man...the best girl of my life from the best show of my life. I don't know your roomates, but I can tell they were ILL. Lil OC action was the best way to kick off a Thursday night. And I believe after dating Adam Brody (aka Seth Cohen from the show) she's since moved on to Hayden Christinsen (aka chooch Anikin, and who was in Jumpers with her). Just proves that if you can somehow co-star in a movie/show with here, Perk, you can bring her home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE this girl......and the show....CHOOCH. - Gambo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie, used to peep that show every now and then...mostly cause of that lil dimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone seen the movie The Last Kiss? No homo on that title but she's in it and unbelievable the whole time.

    ReplyDelete