Friday, April 10, 2009

A Tribute to....Sports Illustrated's Cheerleader of the Week

I know I am going to take a good amount of shit for this...but I don't care. If there is one thing I am very good at, it is talking up the town I am from. Litttttlllle East Bridgewater has some pretty ill people in it. We have rappers, producer/performers, actors, UFC fighters....etc etc. And now we have the Sports Illustrated cheerleader of the week Kaitlin Carey.


I honestly stumbled across this on my own because I check SI.com from time to time...but I guess I should have just checked Carey's away message because obviously the link to this is in there. So if you have already seen this I apologize, but I have to keep up with my reputation of building up the Bridge.

Click HERE to see the rest of the pics and interview of the Sports Illustrated Cheerleader of the Week.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment