Thursday, April 16, 2009

What A Face



This is the face I made twice in the last 16 hours. First when I found out Lost was taking another week off, and then again I made the same face when I heard KG wasn't coming back for the playoffs.

Seriously Lost? I guess I cant blame you if its because you are up against Idol again or something like that. I only made this face because I don't have any patience. Atleast I will see the last three episodes in time.

But KG? Efff dude. You really might not play at all? I have to agree with Williams and say this thing has been the shadiest. Why have they teased us so good? I been thinking he was coming out every game but it just kept getting pushed back. Should call KG's knee Detox. I also picture him playing with only one leg so how are you holding him out at 70%? Is Docs interview a ruse? The window is closing fast fellas. Kev might need to throw on a bloody sock for this.

Edit: Bill Simmons explanation...

"Why fib the truth? Because it's the smart move. You don't want the Cavs and Lakers thinking, "We're going to cruise to the Finals." You also don't want your best players (Pierce, Allen and Rondo) thinking, "We are screwed" in March, and you don't want your young bigs (Perkins, Powe and Davis) to be thinking, "The burden has shifted to me, I gotta come through!" They played it the right way. I do believe that the team believed Garnett was -- eventually -- coming back for Round 2 or the conference finals at less than 100 percent and would play through whatever pain because he's a warrior. If they didn't believe that, they wouldn't have greenlighted a playoff sales campaign that involved his picture and giant banners hanging on various Boston streets. Ugh. So they were undeniably blindsided by this latest news. On the other hand, again, they knew he was injured and that wasn't as simple as "fix this ligament" or "fix this bone chip." Which meant all bets were off."

-Wolfie

4 comments:

  1. "Should call KG's knee Detox."

    -RLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. RLOL'd at the same thing....

    JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude whats incredible and rlol worthy is VanDerBeek's grill RLOL at that Dawsons Creek cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i agree the Dawson's Creek pic is awesome. bring back memories, i'm pretty sure Dawson cried at least once an episode. Couldn't stand him, I was on Team Pacey! On side note I'm also pissed Lost took another week off but compared to the like month breaks they had last year I guess I can survive. Hopefully the week after's episode will be phenom

    ReplyDelete