Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Steal

Even though I should be writing paper for my class tonight I decided I couldn't let my loyal blog following down by not posting a great deal on a Thursday.

This weeks deal is a 30gb Microsoft Zune for $99.99. The Zune is the closest thing to an ipod that there is....and the 14.99 unlimited Zune pass that they offer (unlimited downloads that you can put onto your Zune for a year) is pretty unreal. The only negative there is that you CAN'T burn onto a CD. Still....unlimited downloads and all new tunes as they release on your Zune is real solid, especially considering you can definitely find something to get it to play in your car.

My brother has a smaller Zune and the thing is pretty unreal. I know the iPod is what's in, but don't pay extra $$ just for a name.


Buy it HERE.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment