Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Broadening my Horizons...and how sexy are girls that can sing

Alright keep in mind I've been doing school work for the last 5 hours of my life and I'm on F*ing tilt right now. The Sox are losing, I benched Mark DeRosa who has homered, the Celts are barely winning, the Bruins aren't even on, I haven't gotten laid in a while, I live at home with my parents, I have 102912109 group presentations with working adults who hate me in their group and ask me how I got into Grad school...alright ill stop....

Anyway...me and Nicky went to what we believed was a Fallout Boy and 50 cent concert last night. Fallout Boy was ill...I know you didn't know that I liked Fallout Boy...I know what a chooch I am...anyways. We showed up at around start time, a little after maybe after being a little blunted and walking around in Mike Lowell and got into what looked to be a high school dance party. Young girls running around screaming, chooch guys wearing popped collared AE..luckily I was with Nick who fit right in....

About half way into the concert (we were well blacked out by then) people our age finally started showing up but up to that point every parent was looking at us like Grade A sex offenders. Sweet dude...didn't know Fallout Boy fans were 16 and under. One HUGGGEEE plus was the fact that there was basically no wait for beer, which was incredible.

Ignore the rambling...my MAIN point in this post is to tell you that the first band that played...that ive never heard of was called HEY MONDAY. The last song they played was this...with the lead singing chick up there all by herself.



And I fell in love with her and her voice. Chicks that can sing are sexxxy as helllll man....I would do just about any chick with a good voice like this. That red headed chick from Paramore...YUPPPP...Amy Lee or whatever her name is from Evenescense...YUPPPPP...that weird old chick from the Britain version of American Idol...NAHHHHHHH BRAAAAAAAA.

I'm strung out on energy drinks....sorry if this post made no sense.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment