Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Thought He Was a Zombie!

So Woody Harrelson got in a little scuffle with an annoying TMZ reporter at LaGuardia Airport last week (click here for video). The best part? Well, let's let Woody explain what he was thinking:

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued by his publicist, according to EW.

"With my daughter at the airport, I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

--haha, woo. I know in all reality it's prob just some shameless promotion (clever way to handle it kinda) but in my head I like to think of it as real. Tevlin would be proud.


--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment