Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Music Ma F*ing Tuesday

The Kid is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...and this time I'm not even talking about myself. I'm talking about the PLK, the Punch Line Kid, Lloyd Banks...

Lloyd Banks - "Flight School Freestyle"
I usually try to put full songs on here but I've been on Banks since his early days in the Unit so this was so necessary


Fallout Boy feat. Lil Wayne - "America's Suitehearts Remixxxx"

Figured I'd throw this one up here since me and Nick are heading to the FOB and 50 Cent concert tonight...I'm going to make an effort to remember the concert and get my money's worth


Ludacris feat. Young Jeezy - "Drinking and Driving"
Song is fire...Jeezy is barely in it though.


Lil Wayne feat. Kevin Rudolf - "Spit"

As always I'm up in the air on this one....had to throw in one risky one to see how you all feel.


-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. The Lil Wayne one is the best IMO. Although the complete version of drinking and driving could be fire. - Jgamb

    ReplyDelete