Monday, April 6, 2009

Hi Haterssss

You know me....I always have my ear to the ground so that I can bring all of you what is relevant and current. Of course all of us here at WKFTB do that in our own way. We have opinions, we have some swag, we definitely have our own style....and it has come to my attention that some of you out there have been hating a little bit.

That being said I F*ing love haters. I love people who hate the blog....and yes I'm being serious.


Woooooo. In my mind if your not getting hated on then your just not doing good enough....because no one hates on things that are just average, or that aren't good. No one hates on things that suck....you and your boys, or you and your girls aren't going to sit around and waste your time hating on something that everyone knows sucks, it's just human nature.

So keep your hate up everyone....because I know I'd rather be hated than love. Either way you wont phase me, so get your hate up everyone....and I'll see you back on here tomorrow.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment