Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rivers: KG NOT Ready for Playoffs

Doc Rivers was on EEI this morning. Just awful, terrible news. I'm so mad about this. This injury has been the most confusing, shadiest thing this side of Brady's knee. I'll let Doc take it from here:

“I don’t see it. I just don’t,” Rivers said about Garnett being ready to play. “I’ve flipped completely, because I was watching him move (before) and he looked great.

But after today, there’s no way he can play.”

Would he would tell Garnett he can’t play?

“I did today. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t keep getting treatment and see where he can go, but there’s no way he can play.”

“The guy’s a warrior and you can see him trying to mask it, but after 20 minutes of running, there’s just no way,” Rivers said.

“It may send a message to our guys that there’s nobody you’re waiting for. And it can help us in that way. That’s the only way it can help us.”

Facccckkkkkk. Look the NBA refular season is way too long. I can't remember the last time I actuall watched a Celtics game end to end. I thought it was because the seeding has been decided forever or because I'm just plain sick of regular season ball since at this point all that matters is the playoffs. But that's not it at all. It's because of this guy. KG, bro, I miss you so much. Don't get why they tease us every few games seying you're ready to come back. Get well. We NEED you this spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment