Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An Assortment

...of YouTubes.

(1) Drink 3 Galvatrons and disappoint your friends. Courtesy of Jared, the 3rd in what I had no idea was a 3-part Galvatron music video series. I was saying I kinda want to party with these people, but they seem exclusive. This one I think is my favorite, because Stanley finally gets to say his peace. Gone!



(2) New Kid Cudi. "Daps and Pound". I can't tell if I love it, yet. I'll give it a few more whirls, but for some reason I feel like the lyrics belong to a much slower, more mellow beat. You can DL this song and his '09 mixtape here.



(3) Snakes on a Monkey-Trickin-Flickin Plane! This is a LOL attempt at showing Snakes On A Motherfuckin' Plane on cable tv while re-dubbing with the most absurd and arbitrary words.



-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment