Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Tribute to....Stadium Bathrooms



This video is honestly long overdue. I am sick of being in crowded B-rooms with dudes that are high fiving, and peering at my junk. The thing that really got me in this one is that I've been using the beer on top of urinal trick for years. Shit how come I never thought about that drippage in my brew, bru? Really sucks to think that I've been drinking little poo drops from those things for years in my beer.

The only thing the video really needed to touch on was what do you do with those half filled beers that are on top of the urinal as you approach it? What if it's a full fresh looking one? Common sense says you leave it alone...and while I've never taken one I know a kid who has been so blackout drunk that he has searched them out at different bathrooms trying to save a couple bucks on a beer.

My advice...leave those warm, germ filled treats alone and go back to your seats and keep cheering for YOUUUUUUUUUK and MIkeyyy Lowelllllllll


-J Perk

2 comments:

  1. Nice of Josh Anderson to explain that to us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i throw my 2 beers right up on those gross urinals every time...should go to the bathroom befor i get my beer

    ReplyDelete