Wednesday, April 29, 2009

People Amaze me.

Before I begin on more important things -- You know when you have to spell stuff over the phone and you are like A for Apple, S for Saturday...etc? Well, I had to do this today with an IT person at work and I realized that there might be something wrong with me. I got off the phone and started lol'n to myself about my word choices for the letters L, X, and C. I go "L for Libra", that's okay because that's my astrological sign, still kind of unnecessary. Then, "X for Xenon", yes that would be the chemical element, Xenon. Atomic number 54. I couldn't have just said "X" or "X-ray"? Wow. Last, but not least, "C for Citrus", or what? Cat? Caitlyn? Charlie? Nope...I had to say Citrus.

Superheros are Real, they really are. I think being homeless is a prerequisite for this band of crimefighters. Maybe our ninja from last week is only a smaller part of a larger, more honorable cause.

Also, here's the link to the Superhero Registry. I cannot believe it exists.




This Indian kid is mildly entertaining. I would recommend watching this in its entirety if you have time to kill. He has funny little anecdotes and sounds like the host of the Indian "Who Wants to be a Millionaire".

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That superhero clip is right up there with Sean Costello for the best one WKFTB has posted. Loved itttt.

    ReplyDelete