Monday, April 27, 2009

BREAKING NEWS...Music Monday has been PPD

Listen I know that all of you have been waiting patiently for Music Monday (or mostly just you Balla) but I am at work and have so much shit to do before class it just is not going to happen today.


But real quick I have to give a shout out to everyone here at the U....Spring Day was this past weekend and I had to work that shit allllll day. And man was it tough....walking around, looking at hot, drunk college girls can really take the life right out of ya.


Honestly college Spring Day/Weekend is the biggest shit show known to man. Nice weather and the thought of everyone that you know drinking on the same day can make people do some weird/awesome things. I was just glad I was there to take it all in....

Also a couple of dudes that I don't even know came up to me and said they read the blog so I wanna give a shout out to them. Hopefully you keep reading, and I'm just thankful that you weren't a bunch of Bentley Pop Collared Bro's because if you were I would have to call you out.

Alright I gotta go check my fantasy scores in class....in two weeks time I will have a masters degree, and I'm going to make everyone in the world address me as "Master Perk"

-M P

No comments:

Post a Comment