Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seriously....

Tell me that this face that KG makes at the 57 second mark does NOT look like Marlon Wayans in the "Don't Be A Menace" video poster below....




That shit is identical to this...



Also I would like to say that while I've been Bro'ing dudes up for ages now I definitely stole the use of the word "the kid" from Nick and let me tell you....it is ill. If your having a bad day and you want an easy way to cheer yourself up, just call yourself "the kid" a couple of times.

For example, while talking to your friends telling a story you say:

"Yeah so the other night this girl looks at me and smiles and I step back and say hey yo bitch, are you smiling at the kid or what? Cuz the kid will take you home and change your life."

I felt better about myself just typing that.....


-J "The Kid" Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment