Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1 Part Patron, 1 Part Maker's, 1 Part 151, 3 Parts Gangster.

I'm always looking for the most efficient and effective way to do things. Like I walk up escalators usually skipping a step if possible and when necessary, I get a triple espresso shot in my coffee, and I recently requested a second computer screen at work so I could do more things at once and was subsequently LOL'd in the face by my superiors (which is everyone until we get another intern)...etc, etc. So anyway, when it comes to drinking I think the Galvatron is second only to a straight up syringe to the elbow. or maybe a vaporizer. idk.

Also, what is with every group of people having that one friend who's sole motive is to get everyone blackout? I'm sometimes this person, but most of the time it's my friend, John --just imposing alcohol on everyone and wicked good at peer pressure. Which one of your friends is Stanley from this vid? there's always one if not two in every group..at any rate, I'm buying a round tomorrow night and banging into work on Thursday, that's the plan. Anyone have a pair of stunner shades I could borrow? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment