Friday, April 17, 2009

Real Quick

There are LOLWiggers, LOLCats and I think LOLKanyes are definitely a long time in coming. This shot for Kanye's new LV kicks isn't LOL worthy at all, but for some reason I LOL. He's definitely channeling Zoolander here -- wicked serious, high fashion, haute couture facial expression. I also keep imagining him heckling with the people at LV to let Amber Rose be in some shots. You can tell they did it just to appease him or something, because like the other shots of just him are overall better, in my opinion.

via NahRight


Last, but not least I just noticed my cousin just signed up as a follower...I've been kind of harassing her about it since Easter...So, I just wanted to express my gratitude for her support. We were actually watching some sweet homevids from like early 90s on Sunday (I don't think I owned anything that wasn't equipped with some sweet shoulder pads) and I almost peed myself couple of times. The adults I think for Lolz always made us put on performances --we were definitely exploited for the sake of ROFL. In our poignantly forgettable Spring 1993 performance, I was dancing with the timeless styles of Napoleon Dynamite and the robot dancing guy from Dave Chappelle while my cousin was aggressively lip-syncing and expressively hand-gesturing a power ballad from the one and only, Michael Bolton. Thank god YouTubes wasn't around back then, me and Keri def would have some viral videos floating around. I digress, so this video is dedicated to Keri and her childhood dream of becoming an asian lip-syncing phenom. It's never too late.

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahahaaaa that is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kid has better pronunciation than you do though.

    ReplyDelete