Monday, April 20, 2009

Music Monday Part 1

The kid is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Honestly I can't even describe all the mayhem that happened to me this past weekend. The entire day Saturday might have been the highlight of my Boston sports life...or it was from what I remember anyways. But from about 11:30 pm Saturday night on was miserable...almost like someone had a voodoo doll of me and was ninja kicking it.

Anyways, song one....It's Keriii babbbbyyyyyyyyyyy

Ron Browz feat. Juelz Santana + Keri Hilson - "Simple"
I don't know much...but I know that whatever IT is, Keri has IT.


Little late on this one...I hear songs and mean to throw them in here and then forget for like months...
Fabolous - "What it look like"
Nah I'm past hot...I'm the suns mascot


Part 2 to come....


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment