Friday, April 3, 2009

A Tribute to...Halle Berry

As I'm sure some of you may have noticed this Wednesday I did not throw up the typical tribute to some hot chick post. This morning in my ravaging of the internet I came across this clip....apparently there is some Hurricane Chris chooch song/dance about Halle....


I know the vid is dece long but just go to the 2 minute mark or around there for some awkard Ellen and Halle dancing. I wonder how much Ellen wanted to rip Halle's clothes off and go diving on her...anyways...

Halle Berry is still an All-Star in my mind. She was tops on my list for a while and would still crack my starting lineup.

I've seen Monsters Ball, Project Swordfish, and the mega hit Catwoman way too many times....most of them just skipping to the uhm...classic scenes she is in. Halle really hasn't lost it at all over the years. She is like one of those pitchers who has such a sound knowledge of the game and how to use the strike zone that she is always going to be effective.


Enjoy Halle...and enjoy your Friday. Also I think I'm going to make a bid to head into town tonight and check out Jose Macs with a blogfather or two....obviously we only go to classy establishments. You all should come....all 9 of you reading this.


-J PERK

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, trying to be realistic and not exaggerate, but I would go to my bank account, take out $1,000 and give it to anyone to dance with Halle Berry for one song. Damnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black girls with white features bro....

    fire

    ReplyDelete