Monday, April 13, 2009

Music Monday Part 2

Alright like I said before...I'm still up in the air on Asher and I know we have been showing him some love lately...but this is BY FAR my favorite actual song I've heard from him. Off his upcoming album Asleep in the Bread Aisle which hits store next Monday...

Asher Roth - "La Di Da"


Busta Rhymes feat. Estelle - "World Go Round"
This is a request from Nick...I usually try not to throw Busta in here becauase I don't think anyone (but me) still feels him. But this at least fulfills the party song that I usually throw in here every week....


And since no one else has touched on it how about Beckett yesterday...wooooooooooo. Guy is a maniac on the mound and I really do love it....but if I was on that other bench I am probably reacting the same way. Just funny to me that Beckett throws a 95 mph heater at Abreu's head and then 4 dudes on the Angels get tossed...feel like the umps mighta F'd that one up.


-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. don't you dare stop music monday. good looks on the new a-roth

    ReplyDelete