Thursday, January 8, 2009

You can learn how to dress just by checking my freshhh

If you know me at all, which most of you probably do, you know that I can't get enough gear. I'm at the mall at least once a week searching for more gear that I don't even need. For that reason I decided to give y'all a nice post on some fresh gear. I'm going to do it in outfit format, give you at least jeans and a nice t-shirt, or collared shirt or something like that every time, and then give you the links on where I found it so you can cop it if you like it. So here we go....

This week I'm going fresh on a budget. I don't know about you, but I especially am not trying to spend 100 bucks on a single article of clothing, so with that in mind here we go....

Jeans:
Southpole Ollie Master Detail Jean $26.99
Yeah I know not everyone wears South Pole, but jeans are jeans, and I have some of theirs and their good qaulity, dark jeans with a pair of Timbs in the winter are fire.

Click HERE to scoop em.

Hoody:
Rocawear Men's L/S Campus Full Zip Hoody $57.99
You gotta break the bank for this one, I think I saw them at Macy's for around $40, but could only find the picture on footaction. Trust me it's worth it, Rocawear's quality and freshness is worth the price tag.

Scoop it HERE.


Tee:
Rocawear Men's S/S Loyalty Tee, 19.99
Not even needed for the outfit, but its a pretty fresh shirt.

Grab it HERE.


Footwear:
SAO Men's Reno, $39.99
Yeah I don't know what this brand is either, but these boots are nice. Nice enough to wear out to any bar/club in the city, but still ill enough to wear with any hoody you want. Price is right too.



Scoop these HERE.



Hope some of you are feeling this, I know not everyone has the same style. I am a dude of many different styles, so always check back because I'm going to be switching this up from week to week. It won't always be Rocawear and South Pole trust me.

Nothing impresses the ladies more than a nice fresh outfit...so get out there and get ya gear up.


ONE.


- J-Perk

1 comment:

  1. also how did this post go unscathed? like no one wants to make fun of this at all? i do...but i wont cuz its after the fact.

    ReplyDelete