Thursday, January 15, 2009

The News "Real"

I don’t know about you, but I sweat News Bloopers. I don’t know why, but those short clips of a news anchor swearing, farting or doing something crazy on live TV make me love life. I can literally get lost in YouTube for an hour just clicking “related videos.” So much so that when I go on YouTube, most of the recommend videos are news bloopers.

So with that, I give you some of my favs:

Love this one, my favorite is the chooch after trying to be funny and cover it up a little:



You may not initially notice anything wrong with this one…until you read the prompt at the bottom:



I can’t even give you a caption for this without ruining it:



I wish this G was on my local news:



This is an oldie but a goody:



A finally, a little sophomoric humor for you:

1 comment:

  1. I die laughing at the top one everytime.....


    Pretty sure she said cock instead of cop because a few words after the "top cock, cock,... cop" mishap was "was sprayed,"....her dirty mind got ahead of herself on this one.

    ReplyDelete