Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wambo vs Asher Roth

Not sure how I missed this but our local white rapper Wambo put out an Asher Roth diss and its pretty much fire. "Nicest white boy on the mike, and me and Em sound nothin alike". The backstory is that Wambo found out another kid with his same schtick (Jewish kid from the suburbs) named Asher Roth put out an album called Greenhouse Effect, the same name as Wam's last album. Well since Roth's album was produced by DJ Drama and Don Cannon, it probably wasn't a ripoff, but it still caused a riff because Wam is as talented as Roth, but now you can catch the first youtube I'm gonna post in a second on MTV or Jamn 94.5. (If this doesn't make any sense than I'll edit it tomorrow but I just pounded beers after work and its 1:19 AM on Fri night so give me a break). Anyway I'll get to the point. I'm posting 2 video's. The first one is Asher Roth's (Em Lite's) new hit "college" and the second is East Bridgewater's own, Wambo's, Asher Roth diss song. Check it out.



Wambo - Asher Roth Diss



Also, I know its off topic but peep this Kid Cudi clip, ridiculous freestyle. Search for our boy Charles Hamilton's freestyles if you like this kind of stuff but I just ran across this one and felt like it needed to be posted, too good. "I am pac-man".

2 comments: