Friday, January 16, 2009

A Tribute to.....Steve Urkel




Did III dooo thattttttttttttttttt!?!?!?!? Words don't really do Steve Urkel justice....every friday night I would cram the most amount of junk food and soda that I could into my stomach, and watch this clown. In fact the next time that I do something absurd (today most likely) I'm going to fire back with the Urkel did I do that and see if it gets me outta trouble.

Officer: "You just blew a .12 and have hit 4 mailboxes...do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Me: "Did IIIIII dooo thattttttttt"

Officer: "Get in the car, your under arrest"

WKFTB staff writer Nick actually bases his entire wardrobe and personality off of Steve Urkel actually...that's a nice little fact for you.





Enjoy your friday everyone....and if you do go out tonight, why don't you do the Urkel dance, for old times sake.

- JPerk


2 comments:

  1. The Urkel dance is hilarious...where is that critter now adays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaleel_White


    Apparently the Urk man (Jaleel White) isn't up to shittttttttttttt. Maybe we could sign him on as a guest blogger...????

    ReplyDelete