Monday, January 19, 2009

Sevkini and Gordie gets burned


Since I just made the Retta post I found some solid Sev material too. Sev is a real legend. He is the one messing with Retta in the video below. This fire video series happened one night at my old apartment in Mansfield. Poor Gordie passed out and got absolutely torched. Kid wreaked like burnt hair and skin. Gordman was always the guy to take a beating when he fell asleep. I really don't know how he had me and Sev as friends and could sleep anywhere near us. Some of the videos cut out early because I was scared Sev was holding it on too long and I had to put out the fire. Sev's narration is ridiculous too. Don't worry, I have a million more Sev stories too.

The bikini picture above is when me and Sev were at a party and we stayed up the whole night right. Its 6am and Sev walks into the other room. He says, "Wolfe don't look, just get your camera ready OK?". OK Sev. Whoaaa look at this huge monster man stuffed into some 120lb girl's bikini smiling away.







"Thats too much dude."
"No it isn't"


-Wolfie


.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha...dude those videos are unreal...the dude got legit torched

    ReplyDelete
  2. all bella had to say when she caught a glimpse of sev's pic is "wheres the pool?" ... im in for trouble if she sees nothing else wrong with that at 4 years old

    ReplyDelete