Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Steal

Alright I still don't have internet at home, and might not for a couple of days. The thought of not being able to go online talk shit to nick, and look at what you people comment on the blog hurts me deeply.


Here is the Thursday deal of the day, once again available ONLY today. I do not golf at all, mainly because the thought of going out on a golf course and sucking / getting whooped on by 60 year old dudes in sports does not appeal to me. But I feel like this is too good of a deal not to post.

Confidence Mens HQ7 Square Golf Set + Bag $170.00


Click HERE to scoop it

And can someone teach me how to golf....realize that you will have to deal with me swearing/embarassing you/throwing golf clubs into the woods. The laughs alone would be worth it though...let me know.


- J Perk

3 comments:

  1. got a story for so turns out keith luke the murderer/rapest was from my gym planet fitness in brockton/WB so i wanted to see a picture of this dude so i could see if i ever seen him so im chillin with KO and he finds this dude who looks exactly like the penguin from batman gotta check him out he could legit be in the next movie http://wbztv.com/local/brockton.rampage.Keith.2.915184.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. and your still a poon.....surprising....i thought you would change since higschool haaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all that picture of Keith Luke / Penguin is incredddddd...really could be the Penguin's son.

    And as for the second post, your really going to call me a poon and then post ANONYMOUS???


    ...and also I have changed since high school, I'm much iller, party way more, and have continued to make fun of people like you.

    ReplyDelete