Monday, January 12, 2009

A Tribute to....Traffic Jams



OH MY GOSSSHHH!!! That's the best you could come up with after seeing this bro? What about HOLY F*ing Shit!?!?! I know this clip really has little to do with traffic jams, but this guys chooch reaction was too good not to post.

Ohhhh Monday morning traffic.....you might be the wrost F*ing thing in life. It took me about 2 hours to make it to work today....a commute which usually takes 45 minutes.

So I decided to handle the traffic like any real man, by swearing as loud as I could and punching my dashboard and steering wheel. I'm so violent right now that I could probably punch a baby....and what made it worse were the people next to me singing and dancing and having a great time. Are you kidding people? You make me madder than the traffic itself with your ugly ass singing "It's Raining Men."

I'm done venting...Happy F*ing Monday

- JPerk

3 comments:

  1. love how neither him or the crew go to help the people in the two cars. Just keep on filming the segment bro, I'm sure they're ok....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing.... is that what they teach at broadcasting school (keep the film rolling and narrate appropriately) or is this guy just an inconsiderate dickhead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about this first reaction is to say "oh my gosh..." If I saw that happen I would be flipping out dropping F bombs and running around in circles. This guy is letting the camera role dropping gee golly goshs'

    ReplyDelete