Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Tribute to....American Idol Girls

Alright first of all as you all know, I watch American Idol. Yes I know, I'm a chooch etc etc etc. The thing is I have no shame in watching it, especially the first couple of weeks of auditions. No I do not watch the whole season, no I do not vote via text or phone...but let's face it, if I did do these things, I would obviously just vote for the hottest girl.

Guys understand this, if there is any doubt, we always just vote/date/flirt/try to hump the hottest girl. It was built into us since birth, it is not even something that we can control. So anyways...here is a tribute to some of the finer American Idol girls out there, the ones which I would most certainly vote for:

Season 8 (this season) Girls Casey Carlson and Bikini Girl Katrina Darrell:





Last season's hot country chick Kristy-Lee Cook:


The original hot country idol Carrie Underwood:



So go ahead and make fun of me for watching American Idol....it is natural to make fun of people for being awesome. Season continues tonight @ 8 pm on Fox.

- JPerk

2 comments:

  1. i hear you on all that about american idol, and no I dont vote for that crap either I just take in the visuals. BUT lets not forget about Kellie Pickler... http://www.askmen.com/galleries/kellie-pickler/picture-4.html
    http://nwanews.com/blogs/tunedin/files/2007/09/kellie-pickler.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit you are right...she might be the hottest one. My bad, my brain can only comprehend so many hot chics at one time before it overheats.....

    ReplyDelete