Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Tribute to...The Weekend

It's here once again.....and thank the F*ing lord that it is. FIRST of all I just wanted to say that I seriously am shocked no1 has commented on the hogan post, ESPECIALLY the bottom video in which the Ultimate Warrior says this regarding Hulk and his son:

"If Hogan is going to oil anybodies ass, he should oil his son Nick's ass. If you drop the soap in the shower Nick....don't bend over to pick it up..."

Whoaaaaaarlolllll

Ok so back to this weekend, I'm going to do more shameless plugging of the Danny Lauzon interview and tell you read it if you haven't already, and ALSO watch him bundle some chooch on the Affliction "Day of Reckoning" PPV.



Other than that I'm hating the fact there is no football this weekend....so I'm just trying to get into some college basketball. Uconn v. Notre Dame tonight could be a crisp game on ESPN, and also Antonio Margarito vs. "Sugar" Shane Mosley @ 10pm on HBO should be a battle. I can't lie I'm trying to get into MMA but I'm more of a boxing guy at heart, and I watched Margarito destory and undefeated monster in Miguel Cotto. Mosley is a big underdog in my mind, but I'd love to see him pull it out. Enough rambling....go get blackout drunk and pee your pants.

Also here is a nice link for you to check out....definately some laugh out loud moments.



- J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment