Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Tribute to....The Weekend.

Finally it is here....and what does it bring with it??? Well for me it brings F*ing work, and then snow plowing/shoveling so I can make a couple bucks under the table to buy more things that I do not need.

But for the rest of you...I hope it brings lots of partying, and blackout momemnts like this one below.



So go out there and touch some bums, embarass yourself, and get kicked out of your favorite drinking establishment. Why....because I told you to.


....And by the way, AJ, these Cavs jerseys ARE ass ugly. The worst part is not only do the colors suck, but the shooting shirts didn't even match the uni's. How are you going to wear royal blue and still have that white and maroonish color shooting jacket?




Too bad the Cavs waxed the Celts huh, maybe then I wouldn't be on here bitching about colors of Jerseys and shit...Lebron isn't even human.

WEKEEENDDD PARTTYYY WOOOOOO.

- J-Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment