Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Who Cast This RW Brooklyn?


OK I just finished the second episode of Real World Brooklyn. Is it just me or is this cast pretty weak? I understand it was hard to match the golden casts of Hollywood and Denver but damn. Don't just typecast, you gotta look at chemistry. When you get caught up in filling the quota you miss the big picture. The worst part of this cast? Zero girls that are hot enough to really carry the show. Baya is cute. Uh cute is ok but thats not what we want. We want one bitch (pref hot), one smoking hot party girl, one girl next door innocent and impossibly cute. That dynamic just isn't there this season. I'll stop ranting here, let me go over the eight one by one.

Baya - This girl is a mediocre version of the cute girl next door. Outgoing and cute but not outgoing enough to get drunk enough to puke everywhere, and not cute enough that you smile at your tv when shes on screen.



Chet - The sexually repressed mormon who has feminine tendencies and a flamboyant haircut and dress style. This kid is a good pick. He acts immature, definitely has some issues, and even tries to act tough at times. He is celibate and doesn't even JO. That last sentence alone will cause you to act very "bound up" or irrational. I say 84% chance he wises off to some New Yorker and gets effin layed down by a haymaker at some point this season.


Devyn - I guess this girl won beauty pageants or whatever but I haven't really even seen her on camera yet. I think ethnic women are beautiful, might even marry one, but this girl doesn't do it for me. Like I said before she legit is never on the show. I just watched two shows and had to look up her name while writing this post.


JD - The latino gay man who came from a tough upbringing but now trains dolphins. Honestly I kind of like this kid. He probably understands what the Real World is more than the other castmates and he friggin rides Flipper in slow motion smiling under the Florida sun all day. Explain that one. The downside is I have him pegged for 4.5 drunk "poor me" rants. "Noone knows what its like to grow up gay in a house where we didn't have money ::sniffle::"

Katelynn - A transgender woman who besides that isn't bringing much to the table. If I was casting this thing and decided it was time to cast a tranny, Im going in a different direction. Im either picking one who is cute and people are shocked when they find out because then you have a shot at someone getting too drunk and hooking up with her which would make history. Or I am casting a shemale that is an extrovert and confrontational. That way you have a chance at a transgender kicking someones ass on TV. Those are two lotto tickets that tall, akward, emotionally fragile Katelynn just doesn't own.

Ryan - This kid could go either way. He isn't that funny, which the whole cast has in common, and he is solidly annoying. He is a war veteran and can sing and play the guitar a little so that might be kinda cool. He would be a good role player but I think the producers have him pegged as one of the guys expected to carry the load. Ryan and Chet are absolute boys and they aren't that funny together. They more play off their lack of wit and have a blast with that. Army kid and the Frat mormon jelling, sounds like a hoot. (yawn)

Sarah - Nice hair and tats Kelly Osbourne. She seems caring, which is nice in the real world, but not on The Real World. Another girl who doesn't seem that fun. She will cause some drama at some point but I cant figure out how because she hasn't been that interesting yet. I guess she was sexually abused as a kid, which is nothing to joke about, but I hope she gets to vent and it turns out to be a good show. Still noone I would cast if I was in charge.

Scott - Had to look this Bros name up too. Kid was def thinking "Im gonna look so effin sexy in this hat" too bad there was no chance you were in the middle of adjusting it when they took the pic bro, nice still pose. I understand I am judging these people after two shows but this guy is my least favorite by far. Hes a mens fitness model and his personality has been about a 0.4 on a scale of 1-10. He showed his abs once and has just worked out since. Jesus where are the funny crazy dudes this season? If you were going to cast a non personality meat head atleast put him on roids with some issues like Joey from last year. I guess Devyn starts sweating him soon which is perfect because they are both beautiful vain people with a personality that starts and ends in the mirror. Their conversations will probably go like this "You're sexy" "I think you're beautiful too" "Aww thanks I like those abs" "Haha babe you are so funny" "I want to feel those big arms" "They make up for my small curved peni... I mean I work hard on them" "lets cuddle" "I need a protein shake first" "Youre such a nice guy"

3 comments:

  1. lol...i agree, one of the weaker casts after the first initial episodes in recent memory. That girl Baya can shake her ass though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-R,O-OK,L-Y,N RW sucks again.

    Seriously, MTV is fuckin blowing it. If you want people to watch your show don't cast Tranny's, Faggets, and Bros, bro. Cast hot ass hoes and normal athletic meathead dudes instead. How are they fucking this one up?

    The kind of drama people want to see is sluts banging tonsa dudes, dudes get into fights with each other, punching walls, people getting muckled, girls gettin called cunts and crying, and cast memebers threatening to quit the show.

    I don't care that Katelynn has a schlong and some tits, that JD rides more things than just dolphins, and that Sarah even has he coochie tatted.

    PS - 3 to 1 odds that Chet ends up hooking up with Katelynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree this real world sucks horribly. They are so bland, and really, no fights, no drama, just chatting and going to the club. Wow. If I wanted to see this, I would've turned off my tv, and went to the club down the street.

    Time to hang it up MTV.

    ReplyDelete