Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Tribute to.....Bikini Girl from American Idol



I know this video is 7 minutes long, but after like 4.5 minutes some weird as marketing shit comes up so prepare to stop watching after that. Sweet cat fight ladies....Simon's comments are so ill. Guy is the biggest and best dickhead there is.

Listen new American Idol judge, I don't care who you are or what you think, because you are NOT in a bikini, so stop hating on the skank that is. Can she sing? At least enough to make it through to hollywood yes...so stop hatinggggggg.

Ok once again...I'm ready for all of the "Jake you know how I know your gay....you watch American Idol." Please realize that I do not care...because I sweatttt the opening rounds of American Idol. If you do not watch it, your missing out on non stop laughs, and some of the biggest crrrrritttttttttassss we have in this fine country.

Also in trying to find this chicks audition video, I came across this little youtube gem of her. I did embedd it in this post, but it got taken down becauase they disabled the embedding link...so if you wan't to watch it click HERE.

I love girls like this...clearly her best talent is the fact that she's hot yet she tries to use that to be a singer / actor / celebrity. Hate to break it to ya HUN, but your best bet is to marry some rich dude and be a trophy wife. Just proves if your a hot chick you can pretty much do anything.

2 comments:

  1. The other judge was heated at the fact that that broad can prance around in a bikini and get whatever she wants. Godbless America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't really put it any better myself....Amen.

    ReplyDelete