Friday, January 9, 2009

The Tim Tebow Song

I told you last night not to doubt the man......


There are so many shitty things that I love in this song. The awful lyrics, the sweet gloves, awful hats, and that shitty old Danny Weurrful jersey all make me RLOL. Who are these mega chooches anyways and why are they rapping about Timmy Teebs in the middle of some swamp land. The sad part is when they watched their finished product I bet they thought it was incredible.....and shit I guess they were right...because it is incrediblllllyyyy chooooch.



- J-Perk

6 comments:

  1. how about that guy in the gators jersey taking his dance moves so serious hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what anyone says, this song's like dece. LOL, watched this thing 3 times. "Tebow, Tebow, ready to go..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really is fire huh??? Jealous it wasn't me in a sweet hat and fingerless gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vid ruled

    wish we werent the only ppl leavin comments though. pretty sure ppl hate leaving proof they read this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these guys are the reason hate UF..couldnt agree more that when they finished it they thought they had done such an awesome job...losers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That thing is so sweet. Go Gators, made me some lootski Thurs night.

    ReplyDelete