Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Tribute To.....Hot Weather Girls



Ahhh yessssss, loooook at youuuu hot weather girl/woman. You deliver the forecast fully knowing that the only reason you are on television is because of your good looks (or the BJ you gave to your station manager). Sure you don't know the weather, but its alright, because no weather man/woman anywhere in the country does either.

(Yeah that's right earthquake...in my PANTS!! hiyyooooo...I'm a chooch sorry).

It just felt right with today's inclement weather that I had to send a tribute these girls way. Do they deserve to have their jobs....probably not, BUT they put asses in the seats. Guys are so dumb and typical, you could put a hot chick on the television and have them talk about just about anything and they would watch. So please don't mistake my sarcasm for stupidity, because if I was running the weather channel, I would have playboy bunnies stumbling over their words delivering the weather to horny dudes everywhere, and it would be golllld.



I was surprised how difficult it was to find a couple good pics of smoking weather babes. Took me like an hour on google, but in my search I did come across a sweet post on a message board which really brings my own ranting to a close...in talking about one of the local weather babes this dude said: "She doesn't seem able to read the teleprompter very well, but she's been improving." I bring this post to a close with a video of a couple hot spanish weather babes...or babinas, or chickas, or whatever you say in Spanish.


Hot Weather Girl Compilation - The most popular videos are here



One more thing, all you unnattractive weather girls/women out there reading this...don't hate the playa, hate the game. Plastic surgery is only a couple grand away sweetheart, go make it work.


ONE.

- J-Perk

2 comments:

  1. anyone else think the spanish chicks were gonna end their forcast by getting naked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where;s Dylan Dreyer?

    ReplyDelete