Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Tribute to.....Mother Nature.



Ohhhh Mother Nature....what a bitch you are. When you are in a bad mood, just like most other women, you will do whatever it takes to ruin my day. I firmly believe that if I am having a bad day, I will walk outside into a gust of wind that instantly makes it 15 degrees colder than it already is, courtesy of the skank mentioned above.

I don't know about any of you but I hate the winter in New England. I know there are some dudes out there that love to ski and snowboard , but if your not doing those things then how the F can you not hate this weather??? I just woke up to a forecast that says it might snow another two times this week....whattt theee shitttttttttttttt.

Listen Mother Nature, you better hope I don't see you on the streets, or its on you cold hearted biiiiitch. I'm sick of walking outside in freezing temperatures, having my boogs freeze on my face, and having to clear off my god damn car.

By the way the video above features my Freshman year roommate Nicolas Wild West Wah Buffalo Bill Killer Kwong (Nick Wah Bill Kwong)....OR at least that appears to be him, I haven't seen him since he moved out of my room freshman year at the U, sweet video Nick.


- JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment