Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Little Bit Of UFC News



I was checking out some pics of the new UFC ring girl Logan Stanton the other day and came across this one. Please check out that absolute Bro over her shoulder, whoaaa. Nice pose bro. Scary thing is that he probably thinks that picture rules and has it on his myspace. (Also note the crazy girl with the suspicious look on her face over the other shoulder.)



Anyway, to the news I wanted to break. I was talking to local legend and UFC fighter Joe Lauzon last night and he agreed to let me interview him for the blog. Get me some questions you want answered if you would like. I will probably get that done sometime next week so be on the lookout. Joe is fighting Hermes Franca on Spike TV February 7th. Tune into that and Danny Lauzon is on PPV Jan 24th. Both are must see for me.

-Wolfie

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to be the first to nominate that guy as the early favorite for 2009's Bro of the Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly its gonna be hard to beat that guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit it's going to be really tough...but somewhere out there someone is training to be even more of a Bro then this blue steel bro.

    ReplyDelete