Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jamal Woolard....aka Gravy..aka Notorious B.I.G.

I meant to throw this little meaningless info out there yesterday after Williams movie post but I forgot.

Anyways, I'm not sure if anyone knows this but the dude playing Biggie in the upcoming film Notorious is actually a rapper called Gravy. His shit is decent...doesn't really flow like Biggie in his rhymes but I figured I'd throw a song or two at you anyways.



He hasn't had shit out on any mixtapes lately after floooding them for a while, and I never put 2 and 2 together (which is 4 by the way).....let me know if your feeling him.



- JPerk

2 comments:

  1. I remember Hall showing me some of Gravy's shit like 6 years ago telling me he was gonna be big. Little did i know, he meant B.I.G

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for linking to my page!

    ReplyDelete