Monday, January 19, 2009

Music Monday

Lemme kick some flava for ya ear


"Blame it - Remixxx" - Jamie Foxx ft. Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne, and T-pain
I'm dancing to it right now


"Number One"- The Game
Kills it lyrically


"Hustlers Dream" - The Game
Game kills it and Anthony Hamilton makes any song better....that is the reason for the back to back Game.


"All My Life" - Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne
Not sure how I feel about how Jay Rock sounds, but he's been flooding mixtapes lately


"Action" - Flo Rida ft. Pleasure P
I like Flo-rida and it is my music column, nuff said. But to be real this song has been out for a little bit but its more complete now with Pleasure P (whoever that is)


"Decisions" - Busta Rhymes ft. Jamie Foxx, Mary J Blige, Common, & John Legend
How can you not post a song with Ms. Mary J. Blige on it with these dudes...


"To the Moon" - Usher
Wanted to throw something different up here for y'all...Usher has always been fire to me.



Alright on the real I could probably post like 10 more videos on here but I don't want your computer to freeze up and you to blame me for it so I'm outtttttt.


- JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment