Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm back bitches

It feeeeels soooo good to be backkkkkkkkkkkkk. On a serious note my internet isn't even fixed, I'm just at work, "working". I will do a tribute to some hot chick / hot group of chicks later on in the day...but for now I want to ramble about an awful commercial I watched 17 times last night during the Bruins game. (Big win for the B's, 3-2 in OT).

F*ing Life Alert....lets get serious. First of all, by no means am I mocking the actual device. Listen, anything that saves lives is cool with me, but can you come up with a better commercial, or more importantly a better spokesmen!?!?!? Not only is the commercial awful, but you have Colonel Sanders at the end pitching this thing with his sweet old man goatee thing.



Yeah I know this video sucks, but the other 1000 youtubes were all spoof videos of this awful commercial. Not only do I RLOL at Colonel Sanders, but also the first 2 seconds with "Whether its fire danger..." and a picture of a fireman strolling through a blaze....hahahah wtfffffffffff.

Dr. C Everett "Colonel Sanders" Koop gets me every time though, I would never buy anything that bozo endorsed.



Be back in a bit.


- J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment