Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wolfie's Rundown




-I was surprised to see ESPN and a lot of media members and fans alike not understand Santonio Holmes TD celebration. He was doing the LeBron. Powdering the hands then throwin it up like the King does pregame, and in the Browns commercial. Stuart Scott thought it was hot sauce or something. The dudes I was watching the game were on it immediately, but sometimes I forget that a lot of my crew is made up of fantasy sports monsters and degenerate gamblers. Which, when put together, makes one of the most potent sports fans known to man. Not only do they watch every game like something is on the line, they know all the numbers behind it, deadly stuff and very awesome.

-Damn it, I just got home and was going to write the same post Perkins just did. I was thinking about it today and to me, this is probably a good thing for Phelps. I hated that guy a couple weeks ago. You got to be an enormous ted to win 8 golds and have me hate you, for real. Is Phelpsie (I picture his yes-men entourage calling him that) still a tool? I say yes. But, today he is a little less of one. Today Michael Phelps is a little more human. Today I know Michael Phelps is young man who likes to get high once in a while (even if hes holding the bong like a rook, read Gambees comment). The person that turned this picture in was probably a tattle tale. Or that person might have been insightful enough to know that this is just what the doctor ordered.

-Shannon Sharpe didn't get in to the hall of fame on the first ballot. What the eff? I don't really care for that talking horse but hes the best tight end of all time. Its not even worth ranting or arguing about because its just ridiculous. He should have been a first ballot hall of famer no sweat.

-This is a brag but I think its relevant. Remember when I brought up that the winning team is gonna love going to meet Obama in the recap? Well I heard that was the theme at the celebration after the win on Sunday night. Almost all of the players were saying that the best part of winning it is going to be visiting the white house. Remember Tomlin is African American too so that must be ill for him. Couple other things I heard about post game were that the Steelers all got championship robes, Ric Flair style, which is awesome to me. And I also heard that Tomlin didn't even touch the trophy because he said he sees 5 of them when he comes to work everyday and its not a big deal. What a beast. Oh yea one more thing, Snoop showed up at the celebration too and fired off a freestyle that everyone loved. That guy is universally loved, very sweet.



Above: Rod Tidwell (Cuba Gooding) was also on the loose in Tampa. I stole the pic from another blog but so what.

-Someone blogs about the ESPN SB party, pretty cool. Im doing the same thing some day and I dont care if you believe me or not.

- J. Wolfe

3 comments:

  1. Love this blog,wish i could have gone to that espn party of the century

    ReplyDelete
  2. wolfe, good call on that his yes man calls him Phelpsie thats hilarious and yes Phelpsie is still a huge tool

    ReplyDelete