Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Steal

Alright this weeks steal is pretty solid...and also if I didn't already have these 3 movies I would be all over it.

3 DVDs...Superbad, Blades of Glory, and Team America, all for $5.99. Now there is a $5 dollar shipping fee, but that still puts it at under $4 a movie. Superbad alone is worth the $11 trust me.



Click HERE to grab this deal. Remember it only lasts until midnight.

DISCLAIMER: After second look this site looks to be having what they call a WOOT off...which means there will be ill deals all day here. So if this one runs out keep checking the WOOT site for more ill deals.


-J-Perk

1 comment:

  1. I think we will be seeing a ton of deals like this happening, as companies would like to clear their inventories. As always perk love the thursday steals, not gonna lie one of my favorite things...kid is a consuuuma.

    ReplyDelete