Friday, February 6, 2009

A Tribute to....Torrie Wilson


Holy mother of GOD Torrie Wilson is hot. However, believe it or not I am not paying tribute to her just because of her smoking good looks (similar in many ways to mine....just kidding).

The reason for the tribute of this WWE Diva is because while I was glancing at these pics I was also reading the interview that went along with them. In the short little interview (gotta keep it short or guys won't read it) she said this:
“On my first day, I had to seduce Vince McMahon in front of his wife,” says the 31-year-old former fitness model. “We started kissing, then I went to pull his pants down. I thought, ‘Where would this happen, other than the WWE?’”


Now I don't know if that is true or not, or maybe she just had to "act" that out on McMahon in front of his wife, whatever the case is it's awesome. In fact, maybe this tribute should be to Vince McMahon for thinking of shit like that.

So soak all of these pictures in my friends, and ladies if you are reading this, follow Torrie's lead and realize that it IS ok to try to seduce men, even if they are in front of their significant other. In fact, it's a crime if you don't start kissing / pulling the pants down of any man that you potentially want to work for.

I'll get at ya lata....

- J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment