Monday, February 23, 2009

Music Monday

This might be the Music Monday TI edition....

TI ft. Kobe - "This is Detox (I Am Hip Hop)"


Dr. Dre ft. TI, Nas - "Topless" The quality isn't that good, but the beat/song is fire.


The Dream ft. Kanye West "Walking on the Moon" I thought it was appropriate to throw this up here since I think it is everyone's opinion that Kanye is actually FROM the moon.


Joe Budden - "Pray for me" His CD Padded Room comes out Tuesday I believe, and I will be copping that. Most underrated in the game.



I wanted to prove to myself I could do a music Monday without Wayne this week...


- J Perk

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that just TI rapping Dre's part? I hate how these versions get out now, like with Crack A Bottle. I can't DL until it's Dre for some reason.

    ReplyDelete