Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Tribute to.....Slipping on ice

This should be called A tribute to face planting on ice with a duffel bag on and getting up swearing as loud as you can and punching the ground....because that is what I did at 1 am last night (I then got up and started laughing).

Watching people slip on ice is classic, and never gets old. The best kind of slips are the ones where the slip a little at first, scramble to catch their balance, which causes another slip and fall. Great stuff.

This one is classic....the guy has such a chooch reaction and the lady in the studio is even better. Listen to that fake concern in her voice, looooooove it.


My Wipe out was more like this one right here.


Also I RLOL at English people falling for some reason, I don't know if it's their accents or what it is but I could listen to these guys complain all day.


So watch out for those ice snipers out there, because they will get ya, and remember if someone sees you and starts hysterically laughing, it is better to join in than to get mad. Because let's face it, if you were in there situation, you would be doing the same thing.


- J Perk

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious, i'm at work and I busted out laughing and the 60 year old guy who works with me came running over to my computer to check it out haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best one is really the reaction of the chooch that takes a dig in the first video...sounds like he's dying and the chick in the studio is fake caring so hard.

    ReplyDelete