Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A-Fraud


     (Pretty sweet bod on Jeter huh?????)

Alright...in all seriousness, A-Rod is an absolute beast. Roids or not, the guy mashes, and is probably the best baseball player we will see in our lifetime(s). Throw out the notion that you hate him and think of this:

I hate a couple of things about this...FIRST who wants to remember all of their favorite players as cheaters? Second of all the argument that really isn't brought up enough is the fact that not only were a great amount of players juicing during this time period, but some of them were in fact PITCHERS. Juiced up hitters were going yahhhddd off juiced up pitching. 

Secondly, I want to see this whole F*ing list. I bet baseball has protected Arod (and others) for a long ass time, and this coming out was a mistake for sure (only because the list was found after being looked at for the Bonds investigation). If your throwing A-Rod under the bus (the best most hated athlete I've ever seen/heard/read/dreamt about) then I want to know what dudes have flown under the radar.

And once I know this, I want them to admit they took them just like A-Rod and Pettite...not swear to me they never took them fully knowing their man friends were shooting needles in their ass.

I want the TRUTH....is that too much to ask?

-J Perk

1 comment: