Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Steal

I don't know if any of you even care about this little Thursday thing that I do....if you don't let me know.

Here it is:


NEW KENSINGTON SX 3000R SPEAKERS WITH FM RADIO FOR IPOD / IPHONE for $50.00. You only have 8 hours for this deal, so get going. Click HERE to get one.

These things are ill, I just got speakers similar for my iPod and bump them all the time in the palace (my room). Also if you don't have an ipod or need an upgrade get at me, I might be able to Robin Hood you one from the richies at the U.


- J Perk

2 comments:

  1. I have the JBL for the Ipod and it's sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the thursday steals...btw kensington puts out a good product for the money. If I was in the market for a sound dock i'd scoop this.

    ReplyDelete